Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"MY BROAD PURVIEW ON THE GREATER INTRICACIES OF EXISTENCE"

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. 

here I starts......... 

Sometimes, I sit alone and ponder, y am I so perplexed about the intricacies of my life... Is it my inner fear which is fetching me to the road of duskiness, or it's just a misconception about my life ?? 

When we were children , we were blissful, without a care in the world and unknown about the misgivings of life." Kitne Haseen the na woh din" ,woh dosto k saath masti karna, MAA k aanchal me sar rakh kar sona, teachers ko tang karna, ice-cream khaate hue chehra ganda karlena,aaj bhi woh din yaad aate hai to aankhen bhar aati hai or peeche mudke dekhte hai thou yehi sochte hai ki woh din to lotke nahi aa sakte bas rehgayi hai to woh simti hui yaadein.But as we grew older we have become more responsible towards our life and slowly we realised that life is not that easy at it looked in childhood. Now we have to tighten our belts rest of our life.. I remember my Parents use to tell me.... 

" Son, there will come many situations in your life where you will feel Demoralized, willing to quit the race, but that is the only time to understand the life and take another step towards the ultimate milestone, and it touched my heart." 

I decided from that day onwards that whatever the situation life throws at me I would face it with smile on my face. But friends I would like to ask you one thing... " Can you walk on thorns with smile on your face.....Think?????? But if you cross it with Smile on your face then there you win.. Same is the case with Life... 

Here is one Quote 

“When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.”
I would like to share with you the important things I learned from my life......
 

Always respect your Parents, because you are in this world because of them and if you don't then you don't deserve happiness in your life..... 

Never be jealous of anyone, do you know The Law of Sow and Reap, It says we get back from the life only what we put to it..even I remember Newton's 3rd law of motion, Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...... 

Always keep excelling in your Life , profound your thoughts to the extent that no one can defeat you........ 

Never compare yourself with anyone in this world, because you are the creator of your own destiny.. 

Try 2 save what you earn today, because a Penny saved today, is a Happiness tomorrow. 

Never be afraid of defeat, because the more your learn from your experiences the more valuable you become. 

The thing I hate most is politics in the mind of people who for their own benefit try to demean other person. I know that this would happen throughout life but if at that point of time if you believe in yourself and keep moving ahead with optimistic mindset you will surely taste the success. 

Never have Pessimistic Attitude in Life, always be Optimistic.... 

This is one Quote on attitude, I will remember whole my life which I want to share with u all..Here it goes.. 

It's really true that Life is 10% unpredictable and 90% of how we react.. I have always kept in my mind that "Our Attitude decides our Altitude". 
I would like to write more... but for the time being i could pen down only this much...but will keep writing..............................and do remember........
GIVE YOUR BEST SHOT AND LET GOD KNOW YOU DIDN'T MISS THE TARGET..

6 comments:

  1. I am glad to know my writings have inspired you to start your blog...Welcome to the world of writing...Good start for the first post - recollecting your values throughout..:) Keep writing


    P.s: I would appreciate if i can know more details about you - atleast your name..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world...My name is Rahul....u can call me RJ....

    Well, Its really great to see first comment from a multifacet....ur comments would surely inspire me to write more...Ty:)))

    More coming on this blog soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. luved dis line..while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves....
    last line ..give ur best shot...toh al tym fav apni..:)...
    nyc article...:):)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @veenu: yep u r right:)))))) n ya all time fav.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chor bola b nai mujhe tht u started writing...
    Nice article...Loved the quotes...
    Waiting for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @khush: Hey, reason you know....N yep....there lots more to come this time for sure:))))))))))

    ReplyDelete